A&H Automotive: One of the Top-Rated Clutch & Transmission Repair Shops in South Florida
At A & H Automotive, your vehicle’s maintenance or repair needs are our top priority! When your car, truck or SUV’s transmission or clutch is acting up, we are the automotive team you can turn to and trust the job will be performed right. Our automotive technicians and customer specialists’ number one goal is to make sure your experience is first-rate and that you return to us for service and repair work in the future. At A & H, you’re not a number in a computer system to us, but instead a friend and member of our family. You could take your vehicle to one of the local Honda, Toyota or Subaru dealerships for your maintenance and repairs, but you choose A & H…and that means a lot to us! We are one of the few remaining family owned and operated automotive repair shops in the greater Delray Beach area that has the same technology and capabilities of the franchise dealers.
Clutch and Transmission Repair in South Florida
Driving a stick shift automobile comes with its own set of headaches. Though driving a stick can be a lot of fun, and for many sports car drivers it is the only way to go, but finding a good automobile clutch specialist in South Florida can be a hassle!
Clutch cable and transmission repair is somewhat of a specialty in its own right. Not all automotive repair shops perform manual transmission and transmission related repairs. Nowadays, clutch repair shops on southern east coast of Florida, at least the ones that know what they are doing, are a rare find indeed!
At A&H, we’ve been performing clutch cable repair in the South Florida area for more than 20+ years. From sports cars to Sports Utility Vehicle (SUVs) and luxury sedans, you can trust us for your clutch and transmission repair estimates. Our educated ACE certified mechanics know the ins and outs of clutch cable and major transmission repair. They will explain to you how they will fix your manual and automatic transmission system and answer any questions you might have about the whole process.
Our technicians encourage manual and automatic transmission drivers to have their vehicles’ maintenance service performed per the manufacturer’s schedule. In addition to those services, you might need clutch & transmission inspection and repair, if your vehicle demonstrates any of the following symptoms:
- A grinding or grating sound when you press on the clutch pedal
- The clutch does not grab or take hold as it is supposed to normally
- The clutch does not let go or release properly
- When the press down on the clutch pedal, it does not go down or move as it should.
- Clutch pedal is so loose it is almost floppy or has no pressure against the floorboard.
Any of these signs could be an indication something isn’t operating correctly with your the manual transmission system. At A&H, we take the time to thoroughly inspect your automotive transmission system. If needed, we will provide a fair-priced, detailed clutch and transmission repair estimate.
Clutch Cable Repair Services we perform include:
- Complete replacement of your transmission and clutch system.
- Transmission inspection and diagnosis, i.e.(clutch pedal,Clutch master or slave cylinder)
- Clutch and pilot bearing replacement
- We offer same day clutch repair estimate and service.
- We use Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts.
- We back all our work with a 24 month./24,000 mile warranty.